- Tue, 8 Mar ’22 6:30pm – 7:30pm GMT
- Tue, 15 Mar ’22 6:30pm – 7:30pm GMT
- Tue, 22 Mar ’22 6:30pm – 7:30pm GMT
- Tue, 29 Mar ’22 6:30pm – 7:30pm BST
- Tue, 5 Apr ’22 6:30pm – 7:30pm BST
Primal Vinyasa is intelligent, functional mobility training that will teach you the skills for more diverse and healthy movement.
In this course you will have the opportunity to explore primal vinyasa drills and sequences in relationship to the 5 elements: Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Ether.
Nature’s elements are a powerful source of inspiration. You are invited to embody their qualities and embrace their presence within our human design.
This course will go ahead with a minimum of 6 people booked. All welcome.
Please have your props ready for the practice (e.g. blocks, blankets & maybe a mop/brooomstick handle!).