- Tue, 11 Jan ’22 6:30pm – 7:30pm GMT – done
- Tue, 18 Jan ’22 6:30pm – 7:30pm GMT – done
- Tue, 25 Jan ’22 6:30pm – 7:30pm GMT
- Tue, 1 Feb ’22 6:30pm – 7:30pm GMT
- Tue, 8 Feb ’22 6:30pm – 7:30pm GMT
- Tue, 15 Feb ’22 6:30pm – 7:30pm GMT
Tuesday, 15 February '22 6:30pm – 7:30pm GMT
Zoom - Online
Break free from habitual movement patterns and experience the authentic, natural wisdom within your body. We are naturally dynamic, strong, flexible, and deeply intuitive.
Our bodies are born to move, but in our modern world too much repetition often leads to stagnation, injury and pain. Healthy movement is a diversity of movement.
Primal Vinyasa is intelligent, functional mobility training that will teach you the skills for more advanced poses while transcending the boundaries of traditional yoga practice. All welcome..
Please have your props ready for the practice (e.g. blocks, blankets & maybe a mop/brooomstick handle!).